ETL9.1 TimeSheet Shows Incorrect Schedule Hours When Off Shift Has Any Duration Hours
(Doc ID 1356877.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 20-MAR-2012 ***
Incorrect schedule hours on the TimeSheet when OFF shift has any Duration hours
1) Create OFF shift with Duration 24 Hrs
2) Assign OFF shift to the schedule, also assign another shift details 40 hrs per week ( 8 hrs per day) and assign the schedule to the shift
3) Navigate to the Timesheet, Verify scheduled hrs it shows scheduled hrs 88
4) Another test : Remove 24 hrs from the same OFF shift and make it 0
5) Follow step 2 and 3, timesheet shows correct 40 scheduled hrs
It's not working according to 8.9 functionality.same setups in 8.9 shows correct number of hrs. Customer can not remove 24 hrs from OFF shift because those are the hrs workers work during the OFF shift.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document