Work Schedule %1 does not cover the entire processing period %2 through %3 (17005, 551) Error Occurs While Processing Payroll or While Submitting Absence
(Doc ID 1357150.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pulled out of archives as this is a valid document for current versions of the product.
Work Schedule error occurs in the following scenarios:
- While Processing Payroll (GPPDPRUN) for any open calendar.
- While submitting absence for a newly hired employee in the hire month.
Replication steps for scenario 1:
1. Navigate to Global Payroll Absence management > Absence and Payroll Processing > Calculate Absence and Payroll
2. Initiate Payroll for an open calendar, observe the error in the Payee Messages after the process completes.
3. Navigation to Payee Messages: Global Payroll Absence management > Absence and Payroll Processing > Review Absence/Payroll Information > Payee Messages, Input an EMPLID, error can be seen logged for the employee.
Replication steps for scenario 2:
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a person, Hire an employee
2. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payee Data > Create Overrides > Assign Work Schedule, Assign work schedule other than the default schedule
3. Navigate to Self Service > Time Reporting > Report Time > Request Absence, Submit absence for the hire month, Observe the error displayed on the online page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document