Contract Printing ESP: Issues with the Contract Effective Dates and Contract Number.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The Contract Number for the new and the old contract all reflect the same number.
2. Contract begin date is shown in Effective date field and Effective Date is shown in Contract Begin Date field.
1) Generate the contract Data for the Employee under the Navigation menu: Main Menu, Workforce Administration, Workforce Reports, Contract Printing ESP.
2) Create a new contract for employee under Navigation menu: Main Menu, Workforce Administration, Job Information, Job Data. Press Next Contract Number in Job Information page. Save the component.
3) Complete contract information by going to the next navigation menu: Main menu, Workforce Administration, Job Information, Contract Administration, Update Contracts.
4) Go back to Contract Printing ESP component and search for the Employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms