When Using a Profile Type Cloned from Person Profile, User Cannot Add School Details.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eDevelopment - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Jan-2012***
School Description configured as part of the Profile Definition for Education is not providing the user with the option to add School Details when a user tries to create a profile.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Profile Management > Profiles > Clone Profile Types and Clone Profile Type PERSON.
2. Update the new Profile Type on the Education Tab, Degrees, so that only the following fields have been selected:
3. Save the updated Profile.
4. Go to Manager Self Service > Learning and Development > Current Team Profiles.
5. Select an Employee.
6. Select the new Profile.
7. Click the Education Tab and then Add a New Degree.
8. Page displays WITHOUT the SCHOOL_DESCR field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms