If a Salary Change is Submitted and Approved, the Previous and New Salaries Are The Same.
(Doc ID 1363538.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager Submits an Ad Hoc Salary Change for a reportee. Ad Hoc Salary Change requires approval and is approved by the Manager's Manager. Employee's Job Data record is automatically updated with the new information; however, when the originating manager logs in to check the Ad Hoc Salary Change request on the View Ad Hoc Salary Change page, the Previous Salary Information field shows the same amounts as the new total and new annual rate.
1. Go to Set Up HRMS > Common Definitions > Self Service > Workflow Configurations > Ad Hoc Salary Change. Allow DB Update for this approval process.
2. As Manager, create an Ad Hoc Salary Change for an employee (Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Request Ad Hoc Salary Change).
3. Submit the request.
4. As Manager's Manager, approve the change (Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Approve Ad Hoc Salary Change).
5. System automatically updates the Employee's Job Data information
6. As originating manager, view the Ad Hoc request (Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > View Ad Hoc Salary Change).
7. Click the link to the correct transaction.
8. The PREVIOUS SALARY and PREVIOUS ANNUAL RATE are the same as the NEW TOTAL AND NEW ANNUAL RATE showing on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document