EAP: Format EFT File with Italian Layout ITAPYMT is Missing Vendor's IBAN
(Doc ID 1365958.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the process EFT format file (process name FIN025, process type SQR process) runs with Italian layout format during pay cycle processing, it produces a file .txt which doesn't contain the vendor bank information even if the vendor's IBAN has been registered in the vendor data page.
Expect IBAN to get populated in the output file.
This specific payment format requires vendor IBAN in order to guarantee the correct interface with external banking system.
1. Navigate to Vendors > Add/Update > Vendor > Location tab > Payables link and make sure the IBAN is populated under the Vendors Bank Accounts section
2. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts > Payment Methods tab and specify the Layout for Electronic Funds Transfer as ITAPYMT to be settled by Pay Cycle
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry and add a voucher for the above vendor/bank account in EFT payment method
4. Create a payment for the voucher
5. Run the Electronics Payments process to generate the output file
6. Review the generated output file (ITPY0016.TXT)
Output file is missing IBAN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document