Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2012
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When looking at an employee's history rows in Job Data and the position related to this employee is vacant, the Reports To name is not displayed.
1) Find an active employee in job data that reports to a position.
2) Update their current position in position data to change their reports to that is an active employee.
3) Vacate the old position by retiring or terminating the employee that the active employee reported to in job data.
4) Verify that the position that the employee reported to previously is now vacant.
5) Go into current active employee in correction mode. Go to the second history row. Note now that the position number is there, but no name or employee id.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms