Last updated on APRIL 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 12-APR-2012 ***
Issue with employee's TL_QUANTITY when entering in leave for prior pay period as balance is being added to that prior period. This is incorrect the maximum effective dated row should always be the one updated with any leave taken, regardless if leave time is for future or prior period adjusments.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Find employee that is actively enrolled in a leave plan.
2. Review employee accrual balance before running the Calculate Periodic Accrual process. This process needs to be ran to add a future dated accrual process date row to replicate issue.
As of 8/1/11 leave accrual the timesheet displays a correct balance = 56 hrs
3. Go to Calculate Periodic Accruals process and run for employees plan type and benefit plan using a future date, 9/1/11. After process goes to success, review TL_COMPLEAV_TBL results
4. Go back to Timesheet and view leave balance. The Balance is still showing 56.00hrs. This is incorrect as its retrieving the 8/1/11 not 9/1/11 row balance.
5. Report 8.00 hours of KUSICK TRC for employee on 08/15. After submitting time, notice Recorded Balance is incorrect because its updating the old 8/1/11 row in TL_COMPLEAV_TBL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms