Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voided/ Reissued Expense Report are not getting unstaged and the corresponding row from EX_SUMM_PYMNT is getting deleted.
1) Create and approve an expense report for payment.
2) Stage the expense report for payment.
3) Run pay cycle to generate payment for the expense report.
4) Run the post payment process.
5) Void / Reissue the payment generated.
6) Run the cancel payment process.
7 a) Run the Unstage Payment process.
7 b) Run the Stage Payment process to stage other expense reports.
After step 7 a) Expense Report should get unstaged.
After step 7 b) The data related to the expense report should not get deleted from EX_SUMM_PYMNT record.
After step 7 a) Expense Report is not unstaged.
After step 7 b) The data related to the expense report got deleted from EX_SUMM_PYMNT record.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms