EAP: Payment Overflow ID Incorrect For Vouchers Created With Separate Payment
(Doc ID 1366366.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Payment Overflow ID is assigned incorrectly for Vouchers that have the same Vendor ID with the Separate Payment box checked on the Voucher > Payments page and are processed together during the Pay Cycle. Due to this, the Payment Inquiry page is showing incorrect results when displaying the Vouchers associated to each Check. All of the Vouchers are appearing underneath the 1st Check Number instead of their own respective Check Numbers.
- Setup external bank account and payment method EFT with Form ID EFT1 .
- Create 2 vouchers for the same vendor and check Separate Payment on both vouchers
- Run pay cycle and pay the vouchers separately
- Check on Payment Inquiry page and both vouchers will be showed under the first payment reference and no voucher under the second payment reference
- Payment Overflow ID from PYMNT_ADVICE record is incorrectly populated with the Reference ID of the first payment processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document