Contract Alert Workflow (CS_CNTRCT_WF) Sending Multiple Notifications.
(Doc ID 1367550.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Release 9.1 - User is getting too many Worklists and Emails from the Contract Alert Workflow. These notifications are generated by the Contract Alert Workflow process (CS_CNTRCT_WF)
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
1. Verify the email address in the User Profile.
2. Verify the User Profile, Workflow, Routing Preferences. Worklist and Email should be selected.
3A) Validate the Contract Expire Date for a contract. Contract should be expired or near expiring.
3B) Verify the Contract has met its Maximum Contract Amount.
4. Setup the Contract Thresholds and Notifications so that a notification will be sent based Date and Amount.
5. Run the Contract Alert Workflow process (CS_CNTRCT_WF).
6. Review the Users Worklist or email. There will be 1 entry.
7. Run the contract Alert Workflow process again.
8. Review the User's Worklist or email. There are now 2 entries.
9. There will be as many entries as processes run as the process is creating a Worklist even if one already exists.
This did not occur in Release 8.8 SP1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document