Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 05-January-2015***
When attempting to open an existing tree through tree manager the user gets logged out of PeopleSoft with the following error:
"An error has occurred.
You may attempt to sign in again.
If your attempt fails, please contact your System Administrator"
Tree Manager is not opening some of the the Trees and logging out the session for the following scenario:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Tree Manager > Tree Manager
3. Open an existing tree (e.g. ACAD_ORGANIZATION)
4. PIA logs out automatically and shows the error
5. Navigate to Tree Manager > Tree Structure
6. Open the tree structure that corresponds to the affected tree (e.g. ACAD_ORGANIZATION)
7. Go to Nodes tab
8. Ensure the three fields: Record Name, Field Name and Page Name are populated in the Nodes tab of Tree Structure.
9. Ensure the 4 fields: Component name, Menu name, Menu Bar name and Menu Item name are left blank.
Note: Any associated Trees will not open up and log the user out of PeopleSoft.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms