Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a new requirement in release 9.1 that a 'dummy' Customer be set up for the Vendor when doing an RTV (see Knowledge <Document 1201393.1>). Here are the steps to follow in order to define a Default RTV Customer:
- Set up a Team Member Type (*).
- Setup a Team Member that can be categorized as a Sales Person using the Team Member Type defined above (*).
- Setup a Support Team Member code. The Team member defined above is identified as part of this Support Team (*).
- Create a Customer (navigation: 'Customers > Customer Information > General Information') and use the Support Team Member define above and mark it as default.
- Attach the Customer ID defined above as the Default RTV Customer ID in the 'Installation Options' page for Inventory (navigation: 'Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options' - 'Inventory' hyperlink).
(*) navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Common Definition, Team Members
But is it possible to create a Default RTV Customer without a Support Team and Member?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms