ETL9.1: Data Conflict Error Is After Deleting A Submitted Row On A Elapsed Timesheet
(Doc ID 1370599.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-JUL-2013***
Data Conflict Error when prior approved time is modified and removed from Elapsed Timesheet.
Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
1. Report Time for a week
2. Approve all the reported time (AWE Reported Time)
3. Now Modify Time and submit
4. Again Approve all the Time reported
5. Report Time with New Taskgroup and submit
6. Now delete the elapsed row and submit
7. Data conflict error is thrown
1. For a week Submitted 1 hours KUREG on Mon and Tue / approve.
2. Submit 8 hours of KUVAC on Tue, Thur and Fri / approve.
3. Change Vacation to Sick, submit.
4. Verify all the KUSIK rows are Approvable.
5. Delete line with 2 hours of Reg, Submit.
6. Data conflict Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document