Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Requisition Change Order (Budget Status = Valid) the following error is received.
Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
1. Set the PO Business Unit, Req Change Options to Track Changes when the Budget Status is Valid.
2. Create a multiple line requisition.
3. Delete Line 1.
4. Click Budget Check. Budget Status comes back Valid.
5. Change the Price on Line 1. Click Save
6. Click OK to the Change Order message.
7. Error is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms