Error Received when Changing a PO Line or Canceling a Purchase Order. FetchValue:Row X not found in scroll level 1 (2,156)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to make a change to a PO Line sourced from a requisition. When Saving the changes, receiving the following error.
Error: FetchValue: Row 3 not found in scroll level 1. (2,156) PO_LINE_SHIP.MERCH_AMT_BSE.SaveEdit
Steps to recreate the error when Chaning a PO Line:
1. Create a 3 line requisition.
2. Cancel Req Line 2.
3. Source to the Requisition to a PO.
4. Change PO Line 2.
5. Error displays on save
When attempting to Cancel a PO sourced from a requisition the following error is received.
Error: FetchValue: Row 2 not found in scroll level 1. (2,156). PO_LINE_SHIP.MERCH_AMT_BSE. SaveEdit
Steps to recreate the error when Canceling a PO:
- Created a 2 line requisition.
- Sourced the requisition and 2 purchase orders were created.
- When canceling the purchase orders – the first PO canceled without error. But when trying to cancel the second purchase order, the error message was received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms