ECM: Paycycle creates Zero Amount Deposits in Receivables for Automatic Netting transactions
(Doc ID 1382271.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Paycycle creates Zero Amount Deposits in Receivables for Automatic Netting References that have a Receivables Item but no Payables Voucher
1. Setup Netting Participants and Netting Contract for a Vendor and a Customer (Cash Management > Administer Cash > Netting Contracts and Netting Participants pages)
2. Enter a Pending Item in Receivables for a Customer and post the Group
3. Run the Automatic Netting Selection process (Cash Management > Bi-Lateral Netting > Automatic Netting Selection)
4. Review and Approve the Automatic Netting Reference
5. Observe that the Payables amount and Netted amount are zero
6. Run Paycycle for this Netting Reference
Paycycle completes with 'No Work' status but a row is inserted into PS_PAYMENT record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document