Error: Cannot Reduce PO Quantity Below Vouchered Quantity. (10200,563) when Creating a Change Order on an Amount Only Line
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot create a change order to an Amount Only Purchase Order (PO) Line.
When increasing or decreasing more than one line (amount only) the user is thrown an error message.
Error: Cannot reduce PO quantity below Vouchered Quantity (10200,563)
By following these steps the issue can be reproduced:
1. Create a multiple line purchase order.
2. Mark lines as Amt Only. Receiving not required, Matching required.
3. Dispatch the PO.
4. Voucher the PO twice. Each voucher should be for less than the line amount.
5. Match both vouchers.
6. Display the PO.
7. If you make changes to 1 line, the page will save without error.
8. If you make changes to 2 lines, the error is received and the change not allowed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms