Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Notify Applicant option is OFF and a value is selected from Appointment Status dropdown (PS_HRS_INT_SCHED.HRS_INT_APP_STAT), the email notification is still sent and get corrupted.
PeopleSoft always removes the check mark from the Notify Applicant checkbox when you go back in to review. Customer is not in agreement with this behavior as it hides the fact that you may have used that function 10x but all 10 interviews would never show it.
When the Notify Applicant option is checked and Venue Information is not entered, no email notification is sent to the applicant. When user clicks on the Submit button, system should at least trigger a warning message saying that Venue Information needs to be entered, otherwise email notification will not be sent.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Recruiting> Find Applicant> select Manage Interviews action
2. Create Interview 1 (Interview Type, Date, Start Time, End Time, Interviewer ID and Venue). Submit.
3. Create Interview 2 (Interview Type, Date, Start Time, End Time, Interviewer ID and Venue). Submit.
4. Create Interview 3 (Interview Type, Date, Start Time, End Time, Interviewer ID and Venue. Also ‘Notify Applicant’ is checked and set Appointment Status = Accepted). Submit.
5. Applicant receives an email with the information of Schedule 3 only. Correct. However, when user goes back to the Interview Schedule page, the check mark from the Notify Applicant checkbox is removed from Interview 3
6. Now create Interview 4 (enter Interview Type, Date, Start Time, End Time Interviewer ID, and Venue. ‘Notify Applicant’ is OFF and set Appointment Status = Accepted). Submit
7. Applicant receives a email even though the Notify Applicant checkbox is OFF. Also, the email includes the details of Interview 3 and Interview 4. It should included details of Interview 4 only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms