Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Load Depr Reporting Table process (AMDPREPT) fails with the following error when it is run against an asset that has been retired through the Disposal Worksheet:
ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_DEPR_RPT) violated
Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_DEPR_RPT ....
Process ABENDED at Step AMDPREPT.DPRPT200.Step16 (SQL) -- RC = 805 (108,524)
AMDPREPT does not fail if the asset has been retired via the Asset Retirement page.
Steps to replicate:
1. Add an asset to one category.
2. Recategorize the asset to a different category.
3. Retire the asset through the Disposal Worksheet.
4. Run the Depreciation Calculation process.
5. Run the Load Depr Reporting Table process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms