PV_DISPATCH goes to No Success with XML Publisher not enabled
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PV_DISPATCH goes to No Success with XML Publisher not enabled.
1) Enable XML Publisher is not checked
2) Navigation:Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Purchasing (Under Dispatch Process section)- Enable XML Publisher
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Select an Approved PO created for a Direct Connect Vendor.
Navigate to Main Menu > Purchasing > Add/Update PO
2) On the above page with Dispatch Method is selected as EDX Click the Dispatch Button to dispatch the PO
3) A Message is obtained asking for user to wait for the process run. Click yes. Message pops up informing the Dispatch process errors and the PO remains in Approved status.
4) Navigate to Process Monitor to see the process run (PV_DISPATCH) logs.Note the error obtained.
ErrorReturn-> 288 - SQL.Fetch: object isn't open on a select. (2,288) PV_DISPATCH.MAIN.GBL.default.1900-01-01.CALLCI.OnExecute PCPC:1459 Statement:29
ErrorReturn-> 214 - SetID not found for name='BUSINESS_UNIT', value='' with record 'BCT_SETUP_FS', tree ''. (2,214) FUNCLIB_EOEIP.EIP_CTL_ID.FieldFormula Name:Next_Transaction_Nbr PCPC:775 Statement:10
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms