Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying HCM 9.1 Bundle#5, if the department of an employee is changed to a value which does not have a supervisor id in its setup, the supervisor id still shows as in previous row. If the same thing is tested in HRMS 9.1 Bundle #1, the supervisor id is blanked. The system is using Partial Position Management.
Steps to replicate:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Foundation Tables> Organization> Departments.
2) select an department which doe not have a Manager ID setup done.
3) Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
4) Add a row and change the department of the employee to the department noted in step 2
5) Check the supervisor id in Job Information tab
6) It is picked up from the one populated in previous row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms