ETL9.x:Time Admin Reversing Payable Time, When No Calendars Are Built
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.x version, Time Administration
Time admin created offsets for those rows where there is no change in reported time, when reprocessing the Period of Interest
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select 2 employees, in different workgroups using different rule programs.
2. The rules used must vary using the time periods, PSDAY, PSWEEK, PSBIWEEKLY.
3. make sure no calenders are built for 2012.
4. Report time for employees from 12/ 19/2011 till 1/2/2012.
5.Run TA as of 12/24/2011, create some payable time for both employees for period 12/19/2011 - 12/24/2011, did not use POI check box so that we have some payable time created.
16. Approve payable time.
17. Now make sure you have some changes or rules created such that the rule maps vary from prior period to future period.
18. So change reported time for one employee on 12/19/.2011.
19. Run TA with same 12/24/2011 this time we have POI checked.
20. This causes the POI to check future period for reported time, causing the rule maps to range from 12/19 to 1/8/2012 or some date in 2012.
21. Since there are no calenders no rule maps are created, and no warning message is seen in the message log.
22. Since no rule maps are created previously approved time gets reversed and unwanted offsets are generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms