Pension Administration Error: Invalid value press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11), When Creating Qdro/Survivor Pension Payee
(Doc ID 1392505.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Pension Administration - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Create Payee for a surviving spouse or alternate payee, an error is encountered:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Pension > Payments > Create Payee.
2. Enter the originating employee's EMPLID.
3. Select either Surviving Spouse or Alternate Payee.
4. Enter the EMPLID for the new payee.
5. Save the page.
6. Click the Personal Data link.
7. Make data changes as needed.
8. Click the OK button.
9. Click the Job Data link.
10. Click the Add button.
Invalid value press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11)
The value entered in the field does not match one of the allowable values. You can see the allowable values by pressing the Prompt button or hyperlink.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!