EAP: SQL error at VENDOR.VENDOR_ID.RowInit when trying to display Vendor in another language
(Doc ID 1394175.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version: 9.1 to 9.1 - Release: 9 to 9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SQL error in DescribeCol.(2,279) VENDOR.VENDOR_ID.RowInit PCPC:2671 Statement:26
1. On the Log in screen, select the Spanish language
2. Sign into the system
3. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Vendors > Set Controls - Vendor
4. Under Vendor Name History, verify that the box for "Vendor Name History" is checked
5. Navigate to Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor
6. On the Find An Existing Value page, search for any Vendor
7. Try to display the Vendor
8. Above error will occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|