eProcurement Requisition for Zero Dollar on Flipping Amt Only Flag & Change Distrib To Qty causes Line to Lock and set REQ_LINE.SOURCE_STATUS = C
Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eProcurement for a zero dollar REQ, Remove Amt Only flag and change dist to Qty causes line to lock (Requisitions Are Set To 'Sourced' (REQ_LINE.SOURCE_STATUS='C') Before Really Ever Being Sourced)
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a zero dollar requisition
2. Check the Amount Only Checkbox for the line
3. Save and Preview
4. Get editing error message “No charge item cannot be distributed by amount”
5. Uncheck the amount only checkbox
6. Change distribution by back to QTY (Quantity)
7. Save and Preview
8. On confirmation page, click Edit requisition
9. On Review and Submit page line shows as Locked
10. If the requester tries to cancel the requisition, the message,"req sourced and cannot be cancelled" prevents cancellation of the unusable requisition. The Requisition has never been sourced, and this is an erroneous message. The requisition is stuck.
When trying to cancel the requisition by clicking cancel changes button.
The requisition cannot be cancelled. One or more lines have been sourced (18036 10732).
The requisition prevents cancellation of the requisition or changes to item details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms