EAP: Not Able To Pay Vendors With ACH As Payment Method and First Row in the Vendor Bank Information Blank
(Doc ID 1394903.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a vendor with Payment Method ACH, if having the first row in the Vendor Bank information blank, then voucher will be created as Check.
If the first row of the Vendor Bank Information is blank, the vendor gets saved with a warning and the EFT_ROUTING_STATUS of that vendor becomes "I". Due to this status, cannot create vouchers for that vendor with payment method ACH. When try to create vouchers, the payment method automatically switches to Check.
- Open a vendor and see if its Bank Details are blank. By default, bank details appear as blank with the default checkbox checked.
- Specify the payment method as ACH under Additional Payables Options
- Add a new row for adding the bank details. Enter bank details and make it as default
- A warning message is received "You must provide ACH routing info (vendor bank account) for this vendor Location (MAIN) before entering ACH Vouchers (7025,31)"
- Press OK and save
- Try creating a voucher for this vendor with ACH as payment method. The voucher will be automatically switched to Check as payment method with the message "EFT/ACH routing for this vendor is incomplete. Payment method 'check' will be used. (7250,358). "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document