Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manage Hires, after completing Add Personal Data and clicking the "View/Edit Person" link, the Empl ID defaults to "NEW" at the Personal Data search rather than the ID that was just added-
Steps to Replicate:
1. Select an applicant at Manage Hires.
2. Click the Add Person button.
3. Save the Personal Data by clicking "OK."
4. Note that the Manage Hire Details page displays the newly-assigned Employee ID.
5. Click View/Edit Person.
6. Note that Empl ID = NEW is defaulted rather than the ID that was just added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms