Base Benefits Error: Data Being Added Conflicts with Existing Data (18,2)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When language is different that English and dependent row is deleted the row from PS_DEP_BEN_LNG table is NOT deleted. Because the system deletes the row from the PS_DEP_BEN table, but it does not delete the row from the PS_DEP_BEN_LNG table, a duplicate error occurs later if a new dependent with the same id is added.
1. Log in Spanish or other language then English
2. Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Personal Relationships > Dependent Information select an employee.
3. Insert the data of dependent/beneficiary for Dependent/Beneficiary ID: 01 and save
4. Delete Dependent/Beneficiary ID: 01 and save
5. Go to search page and select the same emplid and try to add again data for Dependent/Beneficiary ID: 01 and save.
6. The error message will appear. Data Being Added Conflicts with Existing Data (18,2).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms