PC_AP_TO_PC Is Not Bringing Expected Account for VAT/Sales Tax/Use Tax/Freight. Why?
(Doc ID 1400648.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-Jan-2014***
1. Create a Voucher with VAT/Sales Tax/Use Tax/Freight (Use GL Account 206101).
2. The Voucher line will have GL Account 500500).
3. Populate the Project Chart fields on the Voucher line and Post the Voucher.
4. Run PC_AP_TO_PC Process with Application Options as "Detail"
5. Open the Transaction Details of VAT/Sales Tax/Use Tax/Freight lines in PC.
Notice that the Account on these lines is 500500 rather than 206101. Why? The expectation is to have the same account populated on the VAT/Sales Tax/Use Tax/Freight lines as was fed on the AP side.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document