ETL91 Incorrect Leave Balance After Deleting Leave From Timesheet Bundle8
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ETL91 Incorrect Leave Balance After Deleting Leave Row From Timesheet Bundle 8
HCM 9.1 Bundle 8 Tools 8.51
It appears incorrect leave balance is displayed on the timesheet and the following error generated after deleting leave hours from the timesheet.
57 new hours are reported against Leave Plan Sick. The possible maximum is 4. (13540,117)
The leave balance is exceeded. Reduce the number of hours reported and re-submit.
Steps to Replicate:
(1) For a biweekly period report most of the available balance for leave in week 2.
(2) Submit time
(3) Exit timesheet by clicking on Return to Select Employee.
(4) Go back into the timesheet and remove the hours for one day previously reported in week 2 and
(5) the above error is generated. Click OK.
(6) Delete the entire leave row and click submit again.
(7) Note balance on timesheet and tl_compleav table is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms