ETL9.1: GETTING ERROR WHEN TRYING TO APPROVE REPORTED TIME IN MSS
(Doc ID 1401099.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to approve the reported time, the users are getting a PeopleCode error.
[Process: 'TLReportedTime']: there is no transaction record at level -1 for this approval process. (18081,1041) EOAW_CORE.DEFN.AWTxn.OnExecute Name:GetRecAtLevel PCPC:1388 Statement:25 Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.AppInst.OnExecute Name:ApproveByRowSet Statement:482 Called from:EOAW_CORE.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoApproveRowSet Statement:81 Called from:HMAF_AWE.WRAPPERS.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoApproveRowSet Statement:35 Called from:FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.TL_AWE_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:P
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Fill punch time sheet for first 2 days and submit.
2. Fill elapsed time sheet for 3rd day and submit.
3. Fill punch time sheet for 4th day and elapsed time sheet for 5th day and submit.
4. Select all days and Approve.
5. Only the 1st four days are approved instead of all days.
6. When we select 5th day and approve, the below error message is displayed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document