EAR9.0: Incorrect <SeqTp> Field Value When Generating SEPA File - SeqTp is RCUR Instead of FRST.
(Doc ID 1404150.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 13-Nov-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 25-Feb-2016***
Steps to replicate:
- Setup SEPA_DD_02 layout catalog and bank integration layout
- Setup external bank account accordingly for SEPA layout
- Setup Customer MICR and Direct Debit profile
- Create and approve the DD Mandate for the customer
- Create group entry on AR
- Run AR Update. Item posted
- Create Direct Debit.
- Remit to bank
- Run AR_Update
- Create EFT file
- Dispatch payment in FG
- XML file created. SeqTp is RCUR instead of FRST
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document