Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 21-Mar-2012 ***
When multiple job employees are processed by Time Administration and if one of the jobs has the Earliest Change Date (ECD) set into the future then that job it is not included in the batch.
WHAT IS WORKING
Time Administration should process and create a payable time for the employee being processed in the batch.
Job 1 Earliest Change Date = 02/07/2012
Job 0 Earliest Change Date = 02/20/2012 due to Time Admin processing the employee previously in an earlier run
Run Time Admin and the changes made for time for job 1 is picked up calculated.
Overtime is not created as expected when the employee exceeds 40 hours in the workweek due to an additional job that wasn't included in the batch and should have been.
Time Administration should be reprocessing both jobs in the batch regardless of the ECD setting for job1 as both jobs are in the same workgroup and the hours should be combined when applying the overtime rules.
1. Include all jobs is turned on in the TL Installation tabe
2. Using the non AWE processing indicated on TL Installation page
3. Exception Reporting workgroup is using a rule program that contains a period overtime rule (weekly) in addition to default regular rule
4. Employee with multiple jobs enrolled in the same workgroup with the overtime rule
1. check time reporter status settings for job 0 & 1
2. report hours 7AM to 2:00 PM Monday through Friday for employee record zero only
3. Run Time Admin
4. check time reporter status settings and payable time results for employee record 0, payable time created as expected for 35 hours
5. report elapsed time for employee record 1 2 hours per day for the week for total of 10 hours making the combined total 45 hours
6. check time reporter status settings, ECD for job 0 will be in the future and the job 1 will have the ECD set to first date of the current period
7. run time administration again
8. check time reporter status and payable time results
No overtime generated as Time Administration only process job 1 and did not take into account the hours for job 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms