Mismatched Field Values between GVT_JOB and JOB/JOB_USF
(Doc ID 1408883.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mismatch between fields on GVT_JOB and JOB/JOB_USF. NOA code; Auth1 & Auth2 and GVT_LOCALITY_ADJ.
Steps to Replicate
1. Using a Federal Database, sign in as Administrator
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information>Add a Person
3. Using Effdt 01/10/12 Complete the Hire information to hire the employee using a PAR STATUS = REQ, and then save.
4. Once the Hire is Saved, navigate to HR Processing USF, in correction mode change the PAR STATUS = PRO and then save.
5. Navigate to Supervisor Request USF, to give the employee an Award
6. Add a new effective dated row 01/16/12, add an action of AWD, Reason OTS, NOA code 885, make sure the PAR STATUS = REQ. Complete the award information using the Award Data link on the Data control page, and then save.
7. Navigate to HR Processing, in correction mode and save the record with a PAR STATUS = PRO
8. Now run a query against JOB_USF for the new hire; note that legal authority 1 and 2 is carried forward from the hire onto the 885 AWD actions.
9. Navigate to Supervisor Request USF, Add a new Effdt row 01/30/12 Transfer the employee to a new position with no step complete all the required information and then save.
10. Navigate to HR Processing in correction mode and save the transfer row with a PAR STATUS = PRO and then save.
11. Again, run SQL and notice that both Authority 2 and Locality carried forward onto the 721 action; but the Step did not:
12. Navigate to Supervisor Request, enter an action of DTA, NOA code 800, Authority1 CGM, PAR STATUS = REQ, on the Job Data page, check the Position Override box and clear the Reports_To field so its blank and then save.
13. Navigate to HR Processing in correction mode and save the data change with PAR STATUS = PRO.
14. Run SQL query to check the data in the JOB_USF comparing it to what was entered into GVT_JOB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document