Error when Clicking the View Printable Version of PO. Error Generating report output: (235, 2309) PSXP_RPTDEF NMANAGER.Report Defn.OnExecute
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version: 9.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Generating report output: (235, 2309)
PSXP_RPTDEF NMANAGER.Report Defn.OnExecute Name: ProcessReport PCPC:61080 Statement: 1318
Called from PO_PO_PRINT.PO_PRINT.OnExecute Name:XMLP_Print Statement:1303
Called from: Po_PNLS_WRK.PRINT_BTN.FieldChange Statement:37
Error occured During the process of generating the output file from template file, xml data file, and Translation XLIFF file.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Open Internet Options by clicking Tools then Internet Options (I am using Internet Explorer 8)
2. Click the Languages button
3. Click the Add button
4. Select Germen (Germany) [de-DE] from language list. Click OK
5. Click German (Germany) [de-DE] and then click Move Up button. This will move German above English so it is now the first language preference. Click OK.
6. Click OK again.
7. Navigate to PeopleSoft
8. Notice the internet information is in German now. I will still long into PS in English though.
9. Login and navigate to Add/Update POs page using the following navigation:
10. Main Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
11. Search for an existing PO
12. Select a PO from the search results
13. Click the link for View Printable Version
14. A message box will appear asking you .Do you want to print purchase order with distribution details Yes/No. Click No
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms