EAP: Performance Issues While Loading or Saving Vouchers
(Doc ID 1411526.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version: 8.9 to 9.1 - Release: 8.9 to 9
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In general this is expected behavior as the processing done per Voucher line on both loads and saves causes the performance to degrade with size. The larger the number of Voucher lines, the slower the load or save becomes. This issue has been examined on several occasions and it has been concluded that no significant performance improvements could be achieved by modifying the code.
There have been some coding issues that caused performance problems under specific circumstances. This document will outline those issues as well as indicate potential workarounds for slow performance not caused by a specific issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. General Workaround.
2. Timeout Saving Voucher With More Than 700 Lines (9.1, 9.0)
3. Vouchers With A Large Number of Distribution Lines (9.1, 9.0, 8.9)
4. Timeout Saving 700 Line Voucher With VAT (9.0, 8.9)
5. Large Vouchers With Voucher Approval (9.0)
6. Performance Issue With Vouchers Created Through EDI (8.9)