PO Reconciliation (PO_PORECON) is Resetting the Budget Status and Accounting Date when the Purchase Order (PO) is Not Closed
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Recon is resetting the Purchase Order to Not Checked and changing the Accounting Date on the purchase order even though PO Recon process made no other updates to the PO.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Create a 3 line Purchase Order. Budget check and Dispatch.
2) Create a voucher....fully voucher lines 1 and 3...partially voucher line 2.
3) Budget check, match and post the voucher.
4) Run PO Recon....lines 1 and 3 are closed and line 2 remains open. Budget status changes to Not checked. This is correct.
5) Budget check the PO and the Budget Status is again Valid.
6) Run PO Recon again with a new Accounting Date...
Results: Recon has not closed the remaining active line. However, Recon updated the Accounting Date and set the budget status to Not Checked. This is incorrect. This PO was unaffected by the last run of PO_PORECON.
The Budget Status should remain Valid and the Accounting Date should not be changed.
Because of this, every time PO Recon is run, the budget check (FS_BP) processes the PO. Since Accounting Date was changed new KK entries are created each time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms