"Search query failed. (97,2)" Error While Running The Job Search Agent HRS_JOB_AGNT Process
(Doc ID 1424987.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user navigates to Recruiting, Administration, Run Job Search Agent and runs Build Job Agent Process it goes to success but the following error message is displayed in the process log:
System allows user to run other processes and status shows correctly in process log.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into HCM Environment using an Employee Self Service user account.
2. Navigate to Recruiting, Administration, Run Job Search Agent.
3. Select existing run control ID or create new run control ID.
4. Click on Run button to execute Job Search Agent process.
5. Click on Process Monitor link to check status of the process.
6. Process Monitor shows Success status.
7. Click on Details link to check process log's and trace.
8. Click on Message log and it display error message mentioned above.
User cannot use Job Search Agent process, because of this error, in spite of the process status of Success.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document