EAP: Post Vouchers Check box in User Preference Setup is Ignored in On-Demand process.
(Doc ID 1425668.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running Voucher Posting Process On-Demand, it doesn't take 'Post Vouchers' check box in User Preference setup into consideration.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences > Procurement link > Payables Online Vouchering link.
2. Check off 'Post Vouchers' box for an User say VP1.
3. Click on the 'Process Group' link in 'User preference' page and verify that the Process Group: PST_VCHR is setup for Source Transaction: VOUCHER.
4. Create a Voucher online.
5. Try posting the Voucher on-demand from Action drop down.
6. Voucher posted successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document