EGL: 8.4/8.8 FS_JGEN-Journal Generator Only Creates Journal Header When MOVEMENT_FLAG Is Blank And Separate Debit/Credits Is Enabled For Ledger For A Unit
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 8.4 to 8.8 SP1 [Release 8.4 to 8.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer reports that lines sent from CA_ACCTG_LN_PC journal generated headers only, not lines
- Have the Ledger for a Unit set up to have the "Enable Separate Debit/Credit" boxchecked.
- Create a Proposal, Submit and Award in contracts. Make sure that F & A is set up for this proposal
- Create an ACT and process.
- Run the Facilities and Admin process.
- This will create 'SFA' and 'OFA in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC with MOVEMENT_FLAG as blank.
- Run Journal Generator. This will update the above lines with a GL_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'J' and Only Journal header is created with no lines for the Journal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms