Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-Oct-2013***
Applicants cannot pass the Prescreening for a job application if a Screening Question has been deleted from the Job Opening.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a new Job Opening.
2. On the Screening tab, add a Screening Question.
3. Go to Prescreening.
4. Make the Screening Question required and click OK.
5. Create a Job Posting.
6. Click Save and Open.
7. Click Home.
8. Navigate back to the Job Opening.
9. Delete the Screening Question and save.
10. Go to Prescreening. Note that the Screening Questions have been removed.
11. Go to Careers and sign in.
12. Select the Job Posting and click Apply for Selected Jobs.
13. Select “Apply without using a resume” and click Continue.
14. The Prescreening page is displayed without the screening question. Click Continue.
15. The applicant fails Prescreening and cannot submit the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms