Last updated on APRIL 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resume Template "Referral Source Required" is not enforced when the Resume Template is determined by the Site rather than the Recruitment Template.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to a Resume Template and select the check boxes for “Referral Source Required” and “Referral Subsource Required”.
2. Go to a Recruitment Template and leave the Resume Template ID blank so that this will be determined by the Site.
3. Go to a Site and use the Resume Template as the Site default.
4. Add the Site to a Recruitment Source.
5. Create a new Job Opening using the Template ID.
6. Add a Job Posting with Destination = our Recruitment Source.
7. Go to the Career page (by clicking the link from the Site).
8. Select the Job Opening and click “Apply to Selected Jobs”.
9. Leave the Referral Information blank and click Submit.
10. The application is submitted without requiring the Referral information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms