Job Code Lookup on Position Data Does Not Use the SetID Assigned by the TableSet Control Record Group HR_02 (Job Codes – BUSINESS_UNIT)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Job Code lookup on Position Data does not use the SetID assigned by the TableSet Control Record Group HR_02 “Job Codes – BUSINESS_UNIT”. Instead it comes from the Default SetID.
Steps To Replicate:
1. Go to TableSet Control for US001.
2. Note that Record Group HR_02 “Job Codes – BUSINESS_UNIT” uses SetID US001.
3. Go to Add/Update Position Info.
4. Click Add.
5. Change the Business Unit to US001.
6. Click the Job Code lookup.
7. Note that the lookup uses SetID = SHARE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms