Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Template Based Hire (TBH) links on Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > Template Based Hire pages, the following error occurs.
You are not authorized to access this component. (40,20)
Steps to Replicate:
1. Use a User Profile with Role = Manager (will have access to Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > Add Template Based Hire) and WITHOUT Role = HR Template User (will not have access to Workforce Administration > Template Based Hires).
2. Sign in with this User ID.
3. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > Add Template Based Hire.
4. Click the link “Template-Based Hire Status”.
5. Error message (40,20) is received.
6. Note that the same issue occurs when using the "Template-Based Hire" link on the “Template-Based Hire Status” page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms