Issues when Buyer Changes the Ship To Location (SHIPTO_ID) on an Existing Purchase Order (PO) line.
(Doc ID 1438713.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are 2 issues that occur when the Buyer changes the Ship to Location (SHIPTO_ID) on an existing Purchase Order (PO) Line.
1) The message box that appears (10200,171),indicates you should hit OK to override some tax fields, or hit CANCEL to leave them. The CANCEL button is not in the message box.
2) If the PO is Dispatched, the following fields on PO_LINE_SHIP are not reset to N; TAX_VAT_FLG, TAX_FRGHT_FLG AND TAX_MISC_FLG . If the PO is not Dispatched, the fields are correctly reset to N.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Create a PO and Approve it.
2) Change Ship To ID. Should received error message box (10200,171).
3) The message indicates to either hit OK or CANCEL. The CANCEL is not shown.
1) Select a PO which is Dispatched.
2) Click Schedule icon, to go to Schedule.
3) Click on Sched Sales/Use Tax icon.
4) Select the Include Freight check box. Click OK.
5) Change the Ship To Location. Save the PO.
6) Return to Sales/Use Tax Information page - Include Freight check box is still checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!