GM_GMFACS Not Populating the MOVEMENT_FLAG IN PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Functionality
Journal Generator is making 'SFA' and 'OFA' transactions in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC to have a GL_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'J' and not creating the Journal lines in GL. Only header is getting created.
Journal Generator should update 'SFA' and 'OFA' transactions in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC to have a GL_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'D' and should create the Journal lines and Journal Header in GL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have the Ledger for a Unit set up to have the "Enable Separate Debit/Credit" checked.
2. Create a Proposal, Submit and Award. Make sure that F & A is set up for this proposal
3. Create an ACT and process.
4. Run the Facilities and Admin process.
5. This will create 'SFA' and 'OFA in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC with MOVEMENT_FLAG as blank.
6. Run Journal Generator. This will update the above lines with GL_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'J'. Only Journal header is created with no lines for the Journal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms