Last updated on JULY 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Amount only purchase orders are not affected by the Close Short process.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create a 2 line purchase order.
2. Line 2 = Amount Only.
3. Both have receiving required and the Close Short flag checked.
4. Dispatch the PO.
5. Receive quantity 1 for line 1. Receive 1.00 for line 2.
6. Check the Close Short option, save the receipt.
7. Approve the PO Change Order.
8. Run the PO Change process.
9. Review the PO. The Amount only line was not changed while the other line was processed and changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms