Last updated on MAY 08, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create an adhoc PO for quantity 1 at $100. Set the Distribution to Distribute By Amount. Dispatch the PO.
2. Create a voucher for the PO for $60. Post the Voucher.
3. Create a PO Change Order, Increase the PO amount to $120. Dispatch the PO.
4. Create a voucher for the PO for $40. Post the Voucher.
5. Create a PO Change Order, Increase the PO amount to $140. Error received.
Error: Cannot reduce PO Quantity below Vouchered Quantity (10200,563)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms