Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 to 8.53 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a system base language is German. When logged in as FRA or ITA, the menu looks ok and is in FRA or ITA. But when the user clicks the Worklist link in the header the menu appears in German (base language set in the system,)
If your base language is English. Log into PIA as non-English e.g. FRA and press the Worklist link in the header and you will see the dropdown menu in English instead of French.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. With Clean browser cache. log into PIA in language (e.g. German)
2. press "Arbeitsliste" (worklist link)
3. logout - don't delete browser cache
4. login in language 2 (e.g. French)
5. press "liste de taches" (worklist link)
6. menu and header show in language 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms